Book a horseback ride on Lindquist Beach - one of our beautiful Caribbean beaches where you will see native wildlife such as sharks, iguanas, and egrets. Be prepared to get a little wet as the horses wade into the shallows. Enjoy our clear blue water, while overlooking the islands of Thatch Cay, Tortola and St. John.
A few things to note:
- Rides are about an hour and a half long but we recommend allotting 2 hours in total
- Cost is $100 per person and all proceeds go directly to caring for the horses
- Maximum of four people per ride
- All riders must be under 180 lbs
- For safety reasons, we do nor recommend first time riders or total beginner riders
- A quick lesson and refresher course is given before all rides.
Email for information, availability and reservations!
Go to Lindquist Beach (Smith Bay Park) on Route 38. Directly across from the beach parking lot are signs for Golden Age Ranch and Paintball. Turn in and bear right to the end of the paved road. Enter by trailer and go up the concrete road hill to the end. If you get lost or are delayed don't hesitate to call Lyn at (340) 690-0175.